We are pleased to advise that BB&T is upgrading!
We will begin our conversion process on July 20, 2019 and expect all systems to be converted by July 22, 2019.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition and we apologize, in advance, for any inconvenience caused.
Additional Important information to note:
- All branches will be CLOSED for business Saturday, July 20, 2019. Branches will be OPEN Friday, July 19, 2019.
- During the period from 5pm on July 18, 2019 through 9am July 22, 2019, you will NOT have access to your accounts using our online banking system. When access is restored, you will log in using your current User Id, but your defaulted password will be the last four digits of your SSN or the TIN associated with your accounts. The system will then prompt you to establish new password.
- During the period from July 18, 2019 through July 22, 2019, you SHOULD be able to use your debit card to access your accounts.
- We will be processing and mailing final customer statements from our old system after close of business Thursday July 18, 2019. You will then receive a statement prepared and mailed from the new system as of close of business July 31, 2019. Therefore, all customers will receive their monthly statements as of last day of the month. You will not be charged the monthly account service fee on the July 31, 2019 statement.
- No account changes will be made to existing loans, Certificate of Deposits, Savings accounts, or Money Market accounts. If you have a personal or business checking account, you will receive a notice advising of any applicable changes to your account.
We look forward to continuing to serve you!